After an audit carried out for information about the Cookies used on this website, we inform you:
OUR COOKIES POLICY
The LSSI-CE, requires everyone who has a blog or web to warn the user of the existence of cookies, report them and require permission to download them.
Following the provisions of art. 22.2 of Law 34/2002 . “Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices in terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information about their use , in particular, about the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data “.
You should know that taking into account the way in which the Internet and websites work, it is not always possible to have updated information about the cookies that third parties can use through this website.
This applies especially to cases in which this web page contains integrated elements: that is, texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on our website.
Therefore, in case you encounter this type of cookies on this website and are not listed in the following list, please let me know. You can also contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies you place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how your privacy has been guaranteed.
Previous.- What are Cookies?
Cookies are a tool used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. It is no more than a text file that some servers ask our browser to write on our hard drive, with information about what we have been doing for their pages. They have an expiration date, which can range from the time the session lasts until a specified future date, after which they cease to be operative.
1. The cookies used by this website
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to ensure you have a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks, to show ads according to your interests and to obtain user statistics.
Therefore, the cookies used in https://securitycameras.online are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, they do not provide references that allow to deduce the name and surnames of the User and they can not read data from their hard disk or include viruses in your texts. Likewise, https://securitycameras.online can not read the cookies implanted on the User’s hard drive from other servers.
The user can freely decide about the implementation or not on his hard drive of the cookies used in https://securitycameras.online In this sense, the user can configure his browser to accept or reject by default all the cookies or to receive a notice on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that time its implementation or not on your hard drive. For this we suggest you consult the help section of your browser to know how to change the configuration you currently use. Even when the User configures his browser to reject all cookies or expressly rejects cookies from https://securitycameras.online You can navigate through the Portal with the sole inconvenience of not being able to enjoy the Portal’s features that require the installation of any of them. In any case, the User may delete the cookies implanted on his hard drive at any time, following the procedure established in the help section of his browser and which we will detail later.
As a user, you can refuse the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should know that, if you do, this site will not work properly.
According to the terms included in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing , you will be giving your consent for the use of the cookies that I detail below.
The cookies on this website help:
- Make this website work correctly
- Save you having to log in every time you visit this site
- Remember your adjustments during and between visits
- Allow you to watch videos
- Improve site speed / security
- That can share pages with social networks
- Continually improve this website
- Show ads based on your browsing habits
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Share personal identification data with third parties
2. Third party cookies that we use on this website and that you should know
This website, like most websites, includes features provided by third parties.
New designs or third-party services are regularly tested for recommendations and reports.
This may occasionally change the configuration of cookies and that cookies not listed in this policy appear. It is important that you know that they are provisional cookies that it is not always possible to inform and that they only have purposes of study and evaluation. Under no circumstances will cookies be used that compromise your privacy.
Among the most stable third-party cookies are:
- Those generated by analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are associated with data that could identify the user.
Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
- WordPress: Jimmy Mencias, is a user of the platform for supplying and hosting WordPress blogs, owned by the American company Automattic, Inc. For such purposes, the use of such cookies by the systems are never under the control or management of the responsible from the web, they can change their function at any time, and enter new cookies.
- Social network cookies: Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing the web or when you use the share button of abcoach.com in a social network.
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies:
- Linkedin cookie, according to the provisions of its Cookies Policy
- Facebook cookie, according to the provisions of its Cookies Policy
- Youtube cookie, according to the provisions of its Cookies Policy
The privacy implications will depend on each social network and will depend on the privacy settings that you have chosen in these networks. In no case, neither the person in charge of this web nor the advertisers can obtain personal identifiable information of these cookies.
Then, and according to the requirements of article 22.2 of the LSSI, the cookies that can be habitually installed while browsing this website are detailed:
3. How can I manage and deactivate these cookies?
In the case of not wishing that the website does not install any cookies on your computer, it is possible to adapt your browser so that you are notified before any cookies are downloaded.
In this way, you can also modify the browser settings so that you reject all cookies or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt separately the configuration of each navigator and equipment that you use.
https://securitycameras.online/ makes available to users who want to prevent the installation of the aforementioned cookies, links provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered most widespread: